VACANCIES AT THE ORGANIZATION FOR HUMAN INVESTIMENT AND DEVELOPMENT(OHIDE) TANZANIA:
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR URGENTLY NEEDED
The Organization for Human Investiment and Development(OHIDE Tanzania) is registerered in 2017, as a non-Governmental and non Profit Organization devoted entirely toadvocate for community self initiative in alleviation of poverty,respect the principle of human rights,environmental protection and education improvement through training and collaboration with government and other stakeholders.
OHIDE Tanzania is implementing institutional strentherning to make it a more relevant organization and improve the impact. A new Executive Committee has been put in place to steer the organization forward to implement its mandate.
During this exciting time OHIDE Tanzania is seeking qualified and motivated individuals to lead the customer care of the organization. The individual will work together with a team of staff and the Executive committee in delivering the vision and mission of the Organization.
2. CALL FOR APPLICATION
This is to inform the public and the OHIDE Tanzania members that the organization plans to fill the posts of Office Administrator as soon as possible.
Candidates are therefore invited to submit their application letter and CV to OHIDE Tanzania through the following email: email@example.com latest by 30th September,2018. Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted for interview by 01 October, 2018.
3. FUNCTIONS OF OFFICE ADMNISTRATOR:
As part of the Officers of the Association the Office Administrator shall have the following functions
• Shall report to the Coordinator on the activities of the Association daily
• Shall in consultation, with the Chairperson, prepare the meetings of the Executive Committee and the Annual General Meeting or Extraordinary General Meeting.
• Shall prepare the annual calendar of events for the organization
• Shall be responsible for the day to day running of the organization participating in organizing the office for visitors,other volunteers, motivating, coordinating, controlling and operating the organizational functions as a whole in order to meet the objectives established.
4. CRITERIA FOR APPOINTMENT:
The candidates seeking appointment for Office Administrator should meet the following criteria:
Willingness to work as volunteer (a very competitive package will be offered upon availability of funding)
• Sound knowledge and experience on Ngo issues
• Sound knowledge on country’s environment particularly on development policy issues.
• Non- partisan in his or her conduct in OHIDE and its work
• Experience in Management Skills
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage change
• Knowledge of computer usage especially in information technology and communication
• Experience in project management and reporting procedures
• Excellent writing, oral and facilitation skills.
• Working knowledge of financial and human resource management.
• Strong fundraising abilities.
• Gender awareness and sensitivity.
• Should preferably have been member of OHIDE for at least five months.
• Possession of any, diploma from a recognized learning institution;
• absence of confirmed past criminal history;
• Shall be a permanent resident in Tanzania;
• Possession of at least five years of work experience in a administration
• Possess familiarity with the beliefs, norms, and values of the United Nations and civil society;
• willingness to work as a volunteer for humanity;
• Currently the position is on voluntary basis (facilitated by a monthly allowance)
• An attractive remuneration package will be offered upon availability of funds through the projects regularly implemented by OHIDE Tanzania.